Simple Posting Suggestions for BensonHill.com and TheBenson.biz
- Select a Category from the drop down list.
- Title Alias: This is your title. It should be short and catchy.
- Article Summary: This should be a couple sentences, three at most. It displays on the main page as your hook.
- Meta Description: (optional)Search Engines display this with your Keyword search result listing after the URL. It must be less that 180 Characters.
- Meta Keywords: (optional)Google and other Search Engines use these words so readers can find your article. Select five keywords that are used in the article. If the keywords are used twice in the article you get better search results.
- Image: (optional) iconic image that you select from your computer. Recommended 180px by 180px.
- Pictures: Add full photos related to your article or insert into text.
- Title: Add a title for your pictures.
- Article Body: This is where you have fun creating your page. Copy and paste your article of at least 400 words, pictures optional. Use the WYSIWYG editor to post your article so you can change fonts on use headlines freely. Most people decorate the text in MS Word then copy and paste. Any text editor works.
- URL: This is your traffic magnet. Add a link to your site here. When readers approve of your article they will naturally click this link.
- URL: post a short description of your site.
- SAVE: you must click SAVE or all your work disappears into cyberspace.
That’s it. Mission Complete. Your article with your new URL will be submitted to 300 Search Engines monthly. Also, be sure to take advantage of the QR code and Talking Avatar promotion at http:://www.thebenson.biz.