Article Publication Guide
TheBenson.biz is a new ezine providing a forum for writers to publish articles of interest to King County communities connected to Benson Rd. We aim to provide publishers and readers with new, quality, interesting content. Authors should use the following guidelines when using TheBenson.Biz.
- Have Fun, Be Smart, Promote Your Business.
- Your quality articles must be your original article and owned exclusively by you. Publication to other article sites is acceptable as long as the same author name is used.
- Quotations of other published works must not be over fifty words and credit must be given to the quote author.
- We encourage a thumbnail image to be posted with your article. The easy WYSIWYG allows Picture and Video media is to be published.Ownership of the images, picutures and videos must belong entirely to the person who submits the article. Over 35% of web users depend entirely on Mobile devices for their internet experience. Pictures and Videos play very well on those devices an are an excellent opportunity to promote your site, business or organization.
- No personal contact information should or will be published.
- TheBenson.biz reserves the right to determine if an article meets the definition of quality we expect in articles. We reserve the right to remove your article(s) and/or membership account at any time for any reason. Accounts may be terminated for inactivity.
- Articles challenged for copyright infringement or plagiarism will be removed immediately.
- Select one Category that fits closest to your article. Your article will not be approved if it is submitted to more than one category on this site. ContactUs with your Category suggestions.
- TheBenson.Biz reserves the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles.
- You may have up to four hyperlinks in your Article body; one hyperlink in the Link URL, that is space set aside especially for the link you are promoting; and one hyperlink in the URL Description. The last two are the payoff links that bring traffic to your site.
- Articles with personal attacks or hateful language, articles attacking a business or organization will not be approved.
- Links/Requests to warez and/or illegal material (porn, cracks, serials, etc..) , discussion of circumventing activation/timebombs/keygens or any other illegal activity will be cause of account cancellation..
- TheBenson.biz, the site authors or site articles do not dispense medical, legal or professional advice at this site. Caveat Emptor.
The articles on this web site are provided to the Benson Corridor Communities for communication and information purposes only. Users accept that any article can be copied and redistributed by other publishers and TheBenson.Biz does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of the article content on this site or the accuracy of the contents.
You warrant to TheBenson.Biz that you will not use the Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Web Sites.
TheBenson.biz does not endorse or recommend any products except the Avatar-Video subscriptions sold by TheBenson.Biz at this site.
The views presented by authors that have submitted their articles to this site are owned by them alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of TheBenson.biz, Seaport E, its management or owners.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TheBenson.Biz, Seaport E, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Site, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.